Authors on today’s Leonard Lopate Show:
- Jeff Madrick, whose Age of Greed: The Triumph of Finance and the Decline of America, 1970 to the Present (Knopf, 978-1400041718) pubbed yesterday.
- Oran B. Hesterman, author of Fair Food: Growing a Healthy, Sustainable Food System for All (PublicAffairs, 978-1610390064), which also pubbed yesterday.
- Jonathan Dixon, with Beaten, Seared, and Sauced: On Becoming a Chef at the Culinary Institute of America (Clarkson Potter, 978-0307589033).
Today interviewed Noelle Hancock, whose memoir My Year With Eleanor (Ecco, 978-0061875038) pubs on June 7.
On NPR’s Talk of the Nation, Elena Mannes explained The Power of Music: Pioneering Discoveries in the New Science of Song (Walker & Co., 978-0802719966).
Authors on today’s Brian Lehrer Show:
- Ross Perlin, a researcher at the Himalayan Languages Project and author of Intern Nation: How to Earn Nothing and Learn Little in the Brave New Economy (Verso, 978-1844676866).
- James Andrew Miller, co-author of Those Guys Have All The Fun: Inside the World of ESPN (Little, Brown, 978-0316043007).
This evening on The Daily Show with Jon Stewart, journalist Bill Moyers shares Bill Moyers Journal: The Conversation Continues (The New Press, 978-1595586247).
Tavis Smiley talks with rapper-actor Ice-T about Ice: A Memoir of Gangster Life and Redemption-From South Central to Hollywood (One World/Ballantine, 978-0345523280).
Due to the nature of live programming, scheduling is subject to change.
Booksellers can order these titles through Ingram at ipage.
To be included in this Authors on the Air compilation, email information–at least TWO days in advance, please–to email@example.com.