|Territory 1-Mid Atlantic (DC, MD, DE, VA, & WV) |
Territory 2- TX, NM
*Must reside in the metropolitan area*
|• Within an assigned territory, make site visit sales calls to Public, Academic and School libraries to contact key personnel to further relationships.|
• Increase market share by calling on all levels of public, academic and School libraries in person, promoting Brodart’s books and services; conducting sales presentations to both groups and individuals; conduct on-line acquisition training as needed; present Brodart products and services as solutions to library needs and requirements.
• Call and/or email customers to set up appointments and follow-up on customer needs as necessary. Monitor email and voice mail on a daily basis.
• Allocate no more than 30% of time to office work to set appointments for the next 3-4 weeks; handle customer and home office follow-up; complete management reports and contact updating; organize files and communicate with sales management team.
• Attend assigned state territory conventions; sales and marketing meetings and national trade shows.
• Monitor and evaluate sales reports and trends monthly.
• Complete sales call reports on a weekly basis. Prepare territory plans, itineraries, forecasting and sales projections to management as requested.
• Resolve problems and present solutions for Public, Academic and School Library accounts or projects.
• Assist Bid Department in preparation of all bid responses.
• Monitor competitive products, services, pricing and industry trends.
• Strong knowledge and understanding of Brodart’s products and services and how they can benefit the customer’s needs.
• Manage expenses to corporate budgets.
• Meet or exceed established sales quotas/goals within the assigned territory.
• Perform other related duties as assigned.