|Company: INscribe Digital|
Industry: Digital Media (eBooks)
Position: Director, Client Services
Location: San Francisco, CA
Reports To: EVP/GM INscribe Digital
Salary Range: TBD / DOE
Start Date: ASAP
The Director of Client Services will oversee all aspects of INscribe Digital’s ongoing operational activities and client relationship management as well as marketing oversight for our clients. This role will lead and manage the team(s) responsible for eBook content ingestion, distribution, and maintenance to a growing community of retail partners worldwide, as well as manage the process for new client and retail on-boarding and relationship development/management. This role will also partner with clients, retailers and marketing services to ensure titles and publishers are marketed effectively to drive sales.
Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Management of ongoing digital asset workflow process(es), including content and metadata ingestion, distribution, and maintenance;
• Key liaison to development and lifecycle team of the Company’s proprietary digital asset management platform and Client Console interface; represent client interests, participate in planning for on-going improvements and enhancements to system design.
• Liaison with key retailers on system integration projects to ensure INscribe Digital’s needs are represented
• Leadership and management of cross-functional work teams, including sales, business development, operations, client services, software development, and accounting, among others;
• Work with accounting to ensure clients receive royalty reporting and payments in a timely manner; act as key interface between clients and the company
• Actively work with retailers to enhance available reporting, sales data and other information that can enhance the Client Console
• Negotiation of contracts with new retail partners, publisher clients, and service partners;
• Ongoing relationship management with key retail and client partners; including onboarding of new clients, marketing planning coordination and follow up on any service needs of clients or retail partners
• Represent marketing opportunities to retailers on behalf of clients
• Identification and implementation of process enhancements to improve internal workflows and client experience.
• Daily management of third party service providers (such as conversion partners, marketing services, etc). Responsible for identifying, evaluating and negotiating relationship terms with Marketplace service providers
• Monitor changes and evolution of the e-book and publishing industry and the competition and the potential impacts on INscribe Digital’s service model
• Participate in industry events and publishing conferences on behalf of INscribe Digital
• Work with team to identify business growth opportunities
• Other duties as assigned
Minimum requirements include, but are not limited to, the following:
• 2-5 years experience in digital media and/or book content experience;
• Advanced knowledge of digital media asset workflows, particularly related to eBooks;
• Advanced knowledge of digital media competitive landscape, ideally across all content formats;
• Superior communication and interpersonal skills;
• Advanced, integrative negotiation skills;
• Strong management skills to lead a small but growing team and the ability to excel and lead cross-functional teams in a fast-paced and dynamic environment;
• Ability to understand and develop new business and revenue models in the digital media space;
• Detail-oriented, organized, and self-motivated.
• Able to work in an entrepreneurial and growing technology company.
• Willingness and ability to travel as necessary to meet with clients, retailers and attend industry events
To Apply: Please send resume, cover letter and salary expectations to: email@example.com