|The Professional & Education business group, under the Lippincott Williams & Wilkins (www.LWW.com) brand, publishes critical information, including many of the world's leading textbooks, reference tools and related products published for medical, nursing and other health professionals and students. LWW provides essential information for healthcare professionals in print and electronic formats, including textbooks, journals, CD-ROM, and via Intranets and the Internet.|
We have an exciting opportunity in the Wolters Kluwer Health / Lippincott Williams and Wilkins Division for a Senior Marketing Manager -THIS POSITION CAN WORK REMOTELY OR in our Philadelphia office.
The Senior Marketing Manager is responsible for the development and execution of marketing programs and campaigns to support all stages of the customer lifecycle and to achieve targeted ROI for the Higher Education division of Wolters Kluwer Professional & Educational business unit. Activities include developing and maintaining an expert knowledge of P&E digital products; driving revenue growth and market share; managing key marketing metrics on The Point; maximizing the business goals of assigned products; and contributing to product development and revision efforts.
• Drive revenue for PrepU and NCLEX product lines.
• Drive customer growth and usage of resources for PrepU as well as ThePoint.
• Design, implement and manage marketing programs focusing on building awareness and customer acquisition
• Manage SEO and SEM projects and budget for ThePoint and PrepU.
• Manage weekly and monthly reporting and tracking, flagging issues for internal stakeholders and report metrics appropriately
• Analyze and report online performance; provide results and recommendations for improvement and new programs
• Work with sales on implementing lead generation and adoption conversion for PrepU and NCLEX product lines.
• Work with e-strategy, marketing and sales to develop and execute highly effective direct response programs to significantly increase inbound lead flow and pipeline generation.
• Manage marketing manager on execution of marketing efforts on ThePoint and other web based miscellaneous projects.
• Leverage a "test, measure and refine" approach to constantly improve program results and increase the impact of online marketing on revenue and profitability
• Drives revenue growth and market share for P&E Higher Education through marketing efforts. Maximizes the business goals of assigned.
• Contributes to ongoing product development and revision efforts
• Develops and maintains an expert knowledge of Higher Education P&E digital products
• Participate in various sales, marketing and leadership initiatives within the division and larger Wolters Kluwer organization.
• Manage time and company resources appropriately.
• Proactively pursue professional development activities.
• Perform other duties as requested by Marketing Director.
Education: Bachelor's Degree in relevant field (e.g.: business, marketing, communications or related field) and/or relevant professional marketing qualification.
• 5 years' progressive direct experience in marketing , selling and product positioning in the Higher Education, Two Year, and/or Career markets.
• 3-5 years' experience utilizing analytics and metrics for decision making and performance measurement, ROI calculation, and market penetration to measure effectiveness of projected marketing promotional activities
• Strong creative, communication (written and oral) and presentation skills.
• Experience working with cross-functional teams including editors, publishers, product managers and key management.
• Ability to travel up to 25% to conferences and to on-the-job customer site visits.
• Experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
• Experience in social media platforms and use of viral marketing a plus. (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.)
• Industry experience preferably in the Medical, Health, Nursing spaces.
About Wolters Kluwer:
Wolters Kluwer has 2009 annual revenues of â¬3.4 billion ($4.8 billion/Â£3.0 billion), employs approximately 19,300 people worldwide, and maintains operations in over 40 countries across Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, and Latin America. Wolters Kluwer is headquartered in Alphen aan den Rijn, the Netherlands. Its shares are quoted on Euronext Amsterdam (WKL) and are included in the AEX and Euronext 100 indices.
Wolters Kluwer Health is a leading global provider, with approximately 2,600 employees in 36 countries worldwide, of information for professionals and students in medicine, nursing, allied health, pharmacy and the pharmaceutical industry. Professionals and students have long relied on the company's textbooks, reference products, and journals. Their bibliographic, reference and pharmaceutical databases, drug information software, point-of-care tools, web-based information systems and online continuing education products also support the delivery of health information via interactive formats. The Health division is comprised of four business units of which Professional & Education is one.
We are an equal opportunity employer and committed to a diverse workforce.