|Panarea Digital is partnering with leading global publishers to bring new and existing content to life on a variety of computing platforms, including iOS and Android based devices. |
The Business Development Manager is responsible for identifying and developing partnerships with children’s publishers in the U.S. market, with the aim of closing new sales. This key role will provide leadership in both strategic planning and business development for the Panarea Digital eBook platform and all solutions offered by Panarea Digital.
The successful candidate will take their knowledge of the children’s book publishing industry to identify viable business opportunities and drive revenue-generating agreements with strategic customers.
• Identify and drive revenue-generating agreements with children’s book and magazine publishers, retailers and device manufacturers.
• Partner with client, production, and engineering teams to input product requirements and requests.
• Expand digital publishing opportunities to help publishers distribute their content through digital channels and direct to consumers.
• Assist in the development of a partner network to resell Panarea Digital Publishing services and solutions.
• Act as the primary interface to all new publishing partners in the region.
• Collaborate with each publisher’s editorial/marketing teams to propose and prioritize projects.
• Create client plans and roadmaps, identifying and tracking milestones and cross-functional dependencies.
• Participate in the design and execution of demand generation programs for Panarea Digital Publishing and its clients.
Skills and Experience Required:
• Direct, prior experience in the children’s publishing industry is required.
• Requires BS/BA in a related field and 3+ years of sales or business development experience.
• Proven ability and interest in establishing collaborative partnerships.
• Detail-oriented and world class verbal and written communication skills required
• Comfortable operating independently in a fast-paced, growing environment
Panarea Digital is a leading developer of enhanced eBooks, educational applications and software tools for publishers. The company enables authors, publishers and content owners to “go digital.” Panarea Digital prepares content for delivery to eReader devices, tablets and smart phones, including the Apple iPad and iPhone, the Barnes & Noble NookColor, and Android devices.
Using our proprietary eReader platform Panarea Digital creates enhanced, interactive eBooks. We provide content localization services, porting of existing content from paper to digital, creation of custom eReader browsers and collaborative e-Reading content tools. Additionally, Panarea Digital offers turnkey solutions on art, animation, audio and QA services.
Panarea Digital is partnering with the world’s largest publishers to develop eBooks and applications that dazzle, delight, educate, and entertain. Clients and partners include: Barnes & Noble, Salesforce.com, Santillana, American Express, LeapFrog, Nickelodeon, and LazyTown.