HRDQ is a leading publisher of experiential learning products that help improve the performance of individuals, teams, and organizations through training. Our offerings include a wide range of programs, assessments, games, activities, and simulations that address the challenges of businesses, from coaching and communication, to team building, leadership, change, and more. HRDQ has been serving the training industry for over 30 years!
HRDQ seeks a full-time professional to provide production project management and administrative support for HRDQ’s print and digital publishing programs.
• Manage project database
• Maintain schedules and production budgets
• Coordinate and/or set meetings
• Prepare contracts and resolve contract issues
• Record and process invoices
• Provide status reports and updates to internal teams
• Determine project goals and constraints with author/project leader and development editor
• Liaise with author/project leader to assess manuscripts including figures, tables, references and permissions
• Coordinate designers, authors, and internal stakeholders etc.
• Coordinate and communicate decision making on final production costs with internal stakeholders
• Prepare production specifications
• Assign and manage freelance designers/production resources
• Undertake preflight check—ensure accuracy and completeness of content
• Review and approve or correct page and cover proofs
• Follow up and check on corrections, deadline, and delivery; resolve any problems
• Upload print files to Vendor
Reporting and Administration
• Report on project success
• Maintain production files
Assist with the maintenance of HRDQ’s online assessment platform, including troubleshooting, client support and project setup.
• Demonstrable experience of working in a print and digital production role
• Working knowledge of design tools such as Adobe InDesign and Illustrator, and Adobe Professional
• Excellent grammar and proofreading skills
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Adaptable, with the ability to work independently
• Proficient in Microsoft Office programs including Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
Applicants should also have a proven track record of:
• Managing multiple projects,
• Ability to pay meticulous attention to detail, to assess priorities, and to adjust work schedules appropriately in order to meet deadlines.
Additional consideration for:
• Experience in the personnel, training or human resources field,
• Familiarity with social media tools such as Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and WordPress
• Familiarity with Microsoft Access
• Advanced degree.
Applicants must have:
• BA in English, Journalism, Communications, or related field
• Assertive, motivated, mature, and energetic personality
Salary is commensurate with experience.
Candidates considered a match for the position will be asked to participate in a preliminary telephone interview, followed by a request to complete several brief assessments. Successful candidates will then be invited to our headquarters in King of Prussia, Pennsylvania for a personal interview with the appropriate members of our staff.
HRDQ provides a close-knit, fast-paced, and fun working environment where individual and team contributions have a direct impact on company performance. HRDQ is an equal opportunity employer and provides medical, dental, life, and disability insurances, 401K plan, paid holidays, and paid sick and vacation days, as well as other benefits. For more information about HRDQ, visit our website at www.hrdq.com.