|South Norwalk, Connecticut, adjacent to the train station. (Easy access to Metro-North).|
|Overall responsibilities include managing book production and inventory to ensure timely delivery. |
The ideal candidate will:
• Independently manage and traffic print production projects with a special focus on critical release dates. This means religiously following up on tasks to ensure they meat tight timelines.
• Maintain, grow and develop new contractor, vendor and supplier relations in the processing of invoices, managing contracts, and closing out projects.
• Source and fiercely negotiate printing quotes from book printers both domestic and in Asia
• Compile inventory data using Filemaker to manage product inventory levels and track and improve workflows.
• Continually examine data to find, recommend and implement workflow improvements.
• Partner with Sales/Marketing in the development of new products and product adaptations to meet customer requirements.
• Serve as the go to resource for all issues related to book production and inventory management. This means being organized enough to quickly answer any questions regarding production and inventory management that may be asked of you.