|Public Relations Manager|
|New York, New York|
• You will be responsible for the presentation of our unique, prolific and highly successful publishing program to the media in the United States and Canada.
• You will develop PR campaigns which deliver maximum coverage across all media.
• You will produce press releases, liaise with authors, artists and editors and handle day to day inquires.
• You will help coordinate and manage book launches and signings at our four US based TASCHEN stores.
• You will maintain the media database, circulate press clippings and quotations and develop new partnerships with organizations and institutions.
• You will liaise both with the Sales Director at TASCHEN America and the Marketing Director.
• You will report to the Head of Communications in Germany on PR strategy and performance.
• You will be working out of our TASCHEN Store New York with regular travel to TASCHEN’s main US office in Los Angeles.
• You will be a natural enthusiast, self-motivated and possess the desire to succeed.
• You will have very good planning skills, a sound knowledge in the areas of art and media and an excellent writing style. You will demonstrate attention to detail.
• You will have strong contacts across all media—especially national magazines, The New York Times, Los Angeles Times and national broadcast.
• We expect you to be outgoing, assertive and able to relate to many different types of people with ease and confidence.
• An absolute belief in the brand value of TASCHEN is essential.