|Augsburg Fortress Publishers|
This position is responsible for the 1) evaluation and acquisition of monographs for Fortress Academic and 2) the development of innovative textbooks and other teaching resources for Fortress Education in the assigned topical category.
1. Fortress Academic (30%-40%)
- Develops and manages a broad network of academic and scholarly relationships in the assigned topical category.
2. Fortress Education (60%-70%)
- Participates in the strategic planning for products in assigned categories, seeking creativity and innovation in meeting the market needs of faculty and students.
In both cases, maintains deep knowledge of current academic trends, technological developments, competitor’s resources, and other issues that provide the imprint with a competitive advantage relative to others.
- Commitment to Augsburg Fortress and Fortress Press vision and values.