|Ingram Content Group (ICG) is currently recruiting for two Marketing Managers to join the marketing team in our LaVergne, TN headquarters. Primary responsibilities for these roles will be to develop and implement marketing campaigns, programs, activities, and integrated worldwide brand communications targeting publishers, content creators, retailers, or libraries. We are looking for an assertive marketing professional to implement marketing solutions that effectively position ICG products and services in the marketplace promoting brand awareness, market share and revenue growth. This person will actively support the business strategies of the sales, customer service and related business units, and will interface with various departments on a daily basis to execute projects; ensuring accurate, timely and cost efficient implementation.|
Essential job duties in this role include:
• Works with management to develop and execute marketing strategies.
• Delivers effective and creative marketing solutions that generate media coverage, maximize sales and/or create brand awareness.
• Delivers clear, concise and effective headlines and marketing copy to support marketing objectives.
• Manages creative/production materials, copy, layouts, and production art, and coordinates approval from senior management, ensuring proper and complete documentation, to facilitate production and execution.
• Partners daily with production/creative/research/traffic/media/technology/design staff to ensure timely execution of projects and deliverables
• Partners with other ICG departments to deliver an integrated strategy for ICG events.
Minimum Education and Experience required:
• Bachelor’s in Marketing or Communications
• 4 years experience managing marketing programs in a small to medium sized company
Additional Preferred Skills include:
• Experience marketing a technology product
• Experience utilizing current marketing technology tools such as Social Media
• Strategic Marketing background
• Industry background in publishing, education or technology
• Master’s Degree
Ingram Content Group Inc. is the world's largest and most trusted distributor of physical and digital content. Thousands of publishers, retailers, and libraries worldwide use our products and services to realize the full business potential of books, regardless of format. Ingram has earned its lead position and reputation by offering excellent service and creating innovative, integrated solutions. Our customers have access to best-of-class digital, audio, print, print-on-demand, inventory management, wholesale and full-service distribution programs.
We offer a compensation package that includes competitive base salary, incentive opportunities, and excellent comprehensive benefits offerings.