|Ingram Content Group (ICG) is currently recruiting for an International Sales Representative to join our Ingram International group, in Australia. This person will be responsible for promoting, coordinating and participating in sales and/or service activities among selected accounts or prospects in the assigned territories. We are looking for an individual with International Sales experience to represent Ingram Content Group with respect to promotion, sales, and service of its product line to a variety of customers and prospects within a large, defined geographical area. This role requires a high degree of independence and will work under minimal supervision to develop business with key accounts. We are looking for someone with a proven track record in generating revenue and/or profit margins in assigned accounts and territories and maintaining client relationship post-sale. This role will be based out of the Melbourne, Australia territory. |
• Provides service and sales support to Ingram Content Group activities including but not limited to wholesale, Print on Demand, Digital and Ingram Publisher Services.
• Represents the wholesale and distribution companies with respect to promotion, sales, and service of its product line to a variety of customers within a large, defined geographical area. May have specialized training within a product line.
• Responsibilities include developing selling relationships on behalf of Ingram Content Group.
• Travels to assigned areas and other Industry trade shoes and events.
• Under general supervision, generates revenue and/or profit margin in their accounts and territories.
• Ensures high post-sales satisfaction facilitating positive long-term relationships and high potential for repeat business with customers.
• Keeps informed on new products and/or services and other general information of interest to customers.
• Informs customers of supply and price trends, and assists in inventory control.
• Report industry trends, market requirements, customer needs and competitor developments.
Minimum Education and Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree OR year for year related experience in international sales
• 3 years experience in sales OR book industry sales
• Industry sales experience strongly preferred
• International travel up to 30-40% of the time
Ingram Content Group Inc. (ICG) is the world's largest and most trusted distributor of physical and digital content. Thousands of publishers, retailers, and libraries worldwide use our products and services to realize the full business potential of books, regardless of format. Ingram has earned its lead position and reputation by offering excellent service and creating innovative, integrated solutions. Our customers have access to best-of-class digital, audio, print, print-on-demand, inventory management, wholesale and full-service distribution programs.
Ingram International, an Ingram Content Group company, is the world’s largest wholesale distributor of books and audio books to booksellers, libraries, suppliers, and specialty retailers worldwide. Much of this achievement is the result of our commitment to attracting and retaining creative, committed associates and promoting a company culture that accepts nothing less than the best.
Ingram offers a compensation package that includes competitive base salary, incentive opportunities, and excellent comprehensive benefits offerings.
For more information about Ingram Content Group (ICG), please visit our website at www.ingramcontent.com.