|Ingram Content Group (ICG) is currently recruiting for a Product Marketing Manager to join our marketing team in our LaVergne, TN headquarters. Primary responsibilities will include successfully managing the execution of ICG Product Marketing strategies, projects and programs successfully. We are actively seeking a marketing professional that have the ability to steer the direction, integrity and execution of all marketing initiatives related to the promotion of products for ICG, and the development of paid-for advertising programs for publishers. This person will work closely with the Senior Manager, Marketing (Product) in the development of strategies. |
Essential job duties in this role include:
• Plans, executes and manages the performance of marketing plans and campaigns that ‘increase sales’ of products supported by Ingram Product and advertising revenue from publishers.
• Delivers marketing solutions and campaigns that effectively market and sell ICG products.
• Executes design for campaigns, creating synergy and appropriate linkage between all of campaigns.
• Develops specific programs and campaigns utilizing company initiatives, internal resources and external media to include Ingram Wire, iPage, Oasis, MiL, Advance programs, external product platforms, and trade & consumer media.
• Works closely with ICG Product, Sales and Channel Marketing departments on promotions and major account-specific initiatives, ensuring their business requirements are met and there is alignment between ICG Product and ICG Channel marketing strategies.
Minimum Education and Experience required:
• Bachelor’s in Marketing or Communications
• 4 years experience managing marketing programs in a small to medium sized company
Additional Preferred Experience include:
• Experience with copywriting for digital and print marketing collateral
• Experience marketing a technology product
• Experience utilizing Social Media channels
• Strategic Marketing background
• Industry background in publishing, education or technology
Ingram Content Group Inc. is the world's largest and most trusted distributor of physical and digital content. Thousands of publishers, retailers, and libraries worldwide use our products and services to realize the full business potential of books, regardless of format. Ingram has earned its lead position and reputation by offering excellent service and creating innovative, integrated solutions. Our customers have access to best-of-class digital, audio, print, print-on-demand, inventory management, wholesale and full-service distribution programs.
We offer a compensation package that includes competitive base salary, incentive opportunities, and excellent comprehensive benefits offerings.