|Pacific Gateway Concessions|
|New York JFK International Airport|
|Pacific Gateway Concessions is currently searching for customer service oriented Booksellers to join our operation in JFK International Airport. If you like multi-tasking and hands-on experience in an airport environment, this might be perfect for you.|
To assist in operating a superior customer service oriented, efficient and well-merchandised bookstore that best serves the travelers’ needs, by helping customers locate books and offer information and advice about different books available.
• Greet every customer upon entering the store by smiling, saying hello and offering assistance in a friendly and helpful manner.
• Deal with inquiries and identify customer needs.
• Offer advice and recommend books, where appropriate.
• Use computer to identify and locate titles.
• Stock books and other merchandise.
• Deliver superior customer service in every area of the store. Assist customers as a top priority to all other activities.
• Provide fast and friendly service at the register.
• Interact with coworkers, management staff, vendors, customers in a friendly and helpful manner at all times.
• Participate in the daily operational activities of the store, as directed.
• Maintain a clean functioning work area.
• Maintain books in alphabetical order by author.
• Appreciation and love of books.
• Comfortable using a computer and cash register.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Good work ethics and positive attitude.
• Dress in accordance with the company dress code.
• Must be flexible, able to work nights, week-ends and holidays.