|Digital Publicity Manager|
|Midtown New York|
|Media Connect (www.Media-Connect.com) , the nation’s largest book publicity firm, seeks a Digital Publicity Manager to join our Interactive Division. Responsibilities include: managing our in-house team of digital superstars, overseeing and/or executing the digital publicity outreach efforts across genres, new business development, as well as assisting with online marketing for the division.|
• Manage in-house team of 2-3 digital publicists
• Develop social media programs for clients
• Blog, website and portal outreach
• Manage CRM strategy and analysis both for clients as well as Media Connect
• Working with clients/authors to increase their understanding and capability to utilize the power of social media for maximum effect.
Required Skills / Knowledge:
Good growth opportunity. Competitive salary with benefits.
Please submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
MEDIA CONNECT is a respected, critically acclaimed and award-winning leader in the media relations placement field since 1962. MEDIA CONNECT provides quality media representation and publicity to a diverse array of high-profile clients with a focus on authors and book publicity. Media Connect also works with magazines, non-profit organizations and a variety of corporate efforts including travel and technology. We are a division of Finn Partners, a leading independent PR firm, headquartered in New York, with offices located in major markets throughout the United States.