|Community Development Manager|
The Community Development Manager builds awareness, loyalty, and use of Fortress Press products by engaging and/or gathering vibrant communities and user groups around Fortress Press products through networking, social media, email, and print tactics.
KEY RESULT AREAS
1. The Community Development Manager “shares-out,” as a product evangelizer, information relevant to communities and user groups.
• Shares topical information that drive community awareness, engagement, and loyalty
2. The Community Development Manager “shares-in,” as community advocate, information relevant to Fortress Press and the product category.
• Shares market intelligence and trends
3. Connects with and builds relationships within audience networks and among audience leaders.
A. Reports to: Fortress Press Sales and Marketing Director
The Community Development Manager will demonstrate commitment to the vision and values of Augsburg Fortress and Fortress Press.
Desired education and experience:
The Community Development Manager will possess most or all of the following desired education and experience:
• B.A. degree or higher in marketing, English, theology, biblical studies, Christian history or related field.