|Time Home Entertainment Inc is looking for a savvy marketing professional to develop marketing strategies for our cookbook and lifestyle titles. The Senior Marketing Manager will be responsible for achieving overall growth objectives in the cookbook and lifestyle categories, with focus on consumer marketing initiatives. Primary goals will be to locate, track and engage with target audiences across multiple channels (media, print, email, social, online, mobile) in order to understand customer needs and tap into the largest possible group of engaged fans relevant to the categories. The position will partner closely with the rest of the marketing department and will report to the Director of Marketing.|
• Develop and execute creative and strategic marketing plans (for both front list and backlist) for cookbook and lifestyle categories and oversee the planning and execution of tasks and processes associated with campaign design to maximize sales to the target audience
• Implement seasonal promotional efforts by writing marketing and advertising copy, developing content and messaging, and providing design direction for print and online marketing materials, web/mobile sites and assets, apps, advertising campaigns, sales materials, mailings, and social media campaigns
• Set and communicate creative strategy to internal and freelance designers in order develop effective materials on time and in budget
• Manage direct to consumer communications, such as email newsletters, maintaining schedules and compiling content
• Use data to measure performance of marketing programs and to drive innovation
• Use market research and sales analysis to maintain pulse on changing habits/needs/trends in the category, both for consumers and competitive publishers. Distill market data and communicate essential points to editorial and publishing teams.
• Partner closely with internal teams (such as sales marketing, merchandising, and publicity) to coordinate plans and maximize sales
• Create, allocate, and manage category marketing budget by monitoring variances and ROI
• Identify and develop partnerships and cross promotions with external highly trafficked websites, and other new platforms/technologies that support our marketing efforts
• 5-7 years experience marketing a mixture of cookbook and lifestyle titles
• Passion for books, and a knowledge of or passion for the food space
• Ability to aggressively create innovative new consumer marketing programs that generate results, and the ability to objectively measure those results.
• Ability to think strategically and execute methodically.
• High attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
• Superb organizational and project management skills
• Superior analytical skills and the ability to use data to measure results
• Knowledgeable and enthusiastic about earned, owned, and paid media methods in both desktop and mobile environments (e.g. social, SEO/SEM, display, video, email), and able to creatively and effectively prioritize amongst them for maximum audience acquisition and engagement.
In addition to applying for this position, please register with our Talent Community: http://timeinc.avature.net/event