|San Rafael, CA|
|Insight Editions is hiring a Sales Associate who is eager to undertake the sales and work the extensive backlist across all three imprints. Responsibilities include promoting front and backlist titles, Opening new accounts, maintaining a sales database, creating materials and presentations, managing information flow, material requests, and attending trade shows when required. This is a multi-faceted job in a small-publishing environment within a rapidly growing company. Flexibility, strong organizational skills, a self-starting work ethic, and problem solving skills are a must.|
Core Job Responsibilities:
• Manage and develop direct retail accounts.
• Manage and develop specialty accounts.
• Research new accounts.
• Work with all departments to develop sales and marketing programs across all imprints.
• Work within file maker to keep accounts updated.
• Work with Sales Assistant to manage customer service.
• Participate in the bi-weekly sales meeting to create sales strategies.
• Work with operations and Sales Assistant to fulfill all in-house orders.
• Manage Remainder and Hurts sales with Sales and Marketing Director.
• Attend Trade shows as required.
• Assist special sales commission representatives when required.
• Manage and develop backlist promotions.
• Work to achieve personal goals as determined by sales and marketing director.
• BA/BS preferred