|Sales Administration & Marketing Manager|
|Kumon Publishing North America, Inc. is seeking to ﬁll our Assistant Sales Administration & Marketing Manager position with an enthusiastic, independent individual, with a strong work ethic and a commitment to teamwork. This position reports to the Senior Vice President and has responsibility for assisting with the many facets of the sales, logistics and marketing effort including supporting sales goals, developing and executing various marketing programs, and social media.|
As the Assistant Sales/Marketing Manager, your primary duties will include:
• Analyze and perform sales and inventory reports daily as well as manage and process all orders that come in, including fulfillment, backorders, returns/adjustments, invoicing, and accounts receivable.
• Manage five sales teams with administration.
• Oversee the entire process of tradeshows (designing, set up and display) for domestic and international book fairs.
• Communicate with buyers of top retailers such as Target, Barnes & Noble and our International retailers/distributors with updates, co-ops and contracts.
• Spearhead marketing projects to assimilate educational publishing to the digital market
• Monitor pirating
• Develop new business opportunities to meet trends
• Develop market analysis to identify customer needs, price schedules, and discount rates
• Stay current with client needs, competition, and industry trends
• Deliver sales presentations/proposals to prospective clients
• Develop and manage client relationships and mommy bloggers
• Evaluate accounts
• Manage projects to make sure that they get completed in a timely manner
• Responsible for assisting with sales/marketing and advertising campaigns
• Maintain active participation and membership in networking organizations
• Implement Social Media campaigns
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Demonstrated experience working in sales or marketing team environment
Strong organizational and follow-up skills
Above average desktop computer skills with experience in MS office, Adobe Photoshop, InDesign and Outlook