|We are a growing and dynamic Marin based publishing company specializing in high-end illustrated books and multimedia products. |
Insight Editions is hiring a B2C Marketing Manager to drive our direct to consumer marketing activities. The position reports to the Marketing Director.
The B2C Marketing Manager will be responsible for the management of online marketing programs including strategy, execution, budget, optimization, and reporting. This is a hands-on role where you will be working closely with the Sales & Marketing team to build audiences for our imprints and titles.
• Implement search engine optimization strategies to improve traffic and performance for Google and YouTube
• Own day-to-day management of paid search campaigns including keyword generation, ad copy testing, bid management, landing page optimization, budget management, etc.
• Develop and execute online marketing programs that support new customer acquisition goals from inception to post-campaign analysis
• Analyze, report on, and share effectiveness of digital marketing campaigns, and make recommendations for optimization to improve ROI
• Work with Sales & Marketing team to optimize conversion funnel
• Identify and test new user acquisition channels and partnerships
• Manage and optimize social marketing activities and channels.
• Report on and advise email campaigns. Manage all email newsletter promotions and schedules for B2C initiatives
• Liaison with all licensors to develop online B2C marketing strategy’s including web promotions and consumer contests
• Develop partnerships with all licensors, NGO’s, foundations and other organizations that support the spirit of the publisher and imprints
• Prepare and develop video presentations targeting B2C channels for designated key titles
• Coordinate author events when needed
• Attend trade shows when needed
• Manage Web Sites including all updates and implementation of promotions.
• Develop and implement a marketing strategy for all web sites across all imprints.
• Work with Marketing Director and Publicity Manager to develop Web Site promotion calendar and execute.
• Develop B2C marketing strategy for all key backlist tiles.
• Minimum 5 years in multiple roles in online marketing
• Experience with Google AdWords, Facebook Ads Manager & Content Editor, and Microsoft Office including Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
• In-depth knowledge of SEO; demonstrated experience improving search traffic
• In-depth knowledge social media platforms and how they can be used to drive acquisition, community, engagement and loyalty marketing objectives
• Savvy, knowledgeable, and passionate about current social media trends, innovations and best practices
• Firm understanding of marketing and acquisition metrics including, but not limited to CPA, CPL, CPC, LTV, and Churn
• Past experience running marketing campaigns on Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and Google+
• Extremely detail-oriented and methodical
• Strong quantitative, analytical, and problem-solving skills
• Experience in the publishing industry a plus but not required
• BA required
Salary dependent on experience.
Insight Editions enjoys an unparalleled reputation for innovation, quality, and commercial success in partnership with leading entertainment companies, authors, photographers, and artists. It operates in the US as both a publisher and packager, and sells its books in twenty languages in over forty countries.