|Editor - Math|
|Teacher Created Materials|
|Huntington Beach, CA|
|Position Summary: Evaluates and edits manuscripts and prepares them for print under the direction of a Senior Editor or Editorial Director; consults on product development from an education perspective.|
Essential Duties / Responsibilities:
· Works directly with authors to make changes as needed for clarification, and may rewrite or reorganize materials.
· Edits and prepares product manuscripts and digital resources for multiple product lines, ensuring educational validity, clarity, purposefulness, best practices, and ease of use.
· Maintains up-to-date knowledge of educational trends, practices, and interests, and advises team leadership accordingly.
· May manage projects in the Project Manager role
· May make presentations on behalf of the company and/or recruit authors and speakers
Work Conditions: General office environment.
Teacher Created Materials is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.