A Barnes & Noble spokesperson told PW Monday afternoon that it has fixed a glitch that was delaying payments to some Nook Press authors.

Last week, questions about delayed payments were raised by Nook Press authors in emails to media outlets (including PW), and on social media. The complaints were largely the same: that payments due by the end of August, for sales that occurred in June, had not been made. The authors added that it was difficult to find someone at B&N to address the situation, and explain if there was a problem.

Now, according to a B&N spokesperson who spoke to PW, a "glitch" in the system temporarily caused a delay in payments. The spokesperson added that, “95% of payments” to Nook Press authors went out on Friday, and that the remaining 5% were due to be sent Monday.