JobZone Users, We Have Switched JobZone Platforms: DO NOT USE THIS PAGE TO POST JOBS
Please try logging in with the same email as you used with this system and reset your password. Email the above address if you have any issues.
|Content Creator & Publicist|
|Day to day responsibility for coordinating and disseminating information to promote the organization, its members and expanding awareness of ABAA.org as the ideal destination to learn about and purchase rare books and related materials. This includes creating content, gathering and compilation of materials and coordinating dissemination of information with regional book fair publicists and external news sources.|
1. Manage multiple blog contributors (both regulars and guests). Edit all blog posts for content, quality, and formatting. Request rewrites and new pictures when necessary. Make sure blog posts are being routed to the correct parts of the larger website, and that Home Page carousel is optimized with the most important posts and changing regularly.
2. Create content relating to rare books and related materials for various ABAA media as appropriate to include but not limited to:
This includes collecting information from various sources, including maintenance of firstname.lastname@example.org and writing both short and long content that will drive traffic to the site. Content should be prepared with the appropriate audience in mind including customers and/or members.
4. Collect information from various sources to compile and publish the ABAA Member and Public Newsletter(s) for release on a regular schedule.
6. Responsibility for maintaining and actively updating pertinent contact lists
7. Track metrics by producing a baseline and periodic reports monitoring website and social media traffic, website member subscriptions and sales.
8. Coordinate activities with regional ABAA Book Fair publicists, assuring that relevant book fair content is consistent across website and other media.
9. Provide content and promotion assistance to organization members to include but not limited to:
Executive Committee with direction from chairs of Internet Committee and Public Relations committee and administrative oversight by the Executive Director.