JobZone Users, We Have Switched JobZone Platforms: DO NOT USE THIS PAGE TO POST JOBS
Please try logging in with the same email as you used with this system and reset your password. Email the above address if you have any issues.
|Market Planning Director-Wholesale|
|Better World Books|
|As the Market Planning Director for the Wholesale Channel you will proactively develop and support Better World Books’ strategy for creating new sales outlets. You will create new product/services that deliver value to customers not currently served by Better World Books, and you will create the go-to-market strategy by which those potential customers adopt Better World Books as a supplier. Specifically, you are charged with leveraging your knowledge of wholesale/retail relationships to develop a network of booksellers who source product from Better World Books and who collect product through donations or buyback for Better World Books. This role will operate within the marketing department and will interface in a cross-functional environment with product development, operations, logistics, and finance. The position is located in Alpharetta, GA and reports to the vice president of marketing.|
1. Develop wholesale vision, strategy, business case/plans, and roadmap. Establish the wholesale go-to-market strategy.
2. Drive market research to determine requirements for current and future products. Embed customers deeply into the process, giving them a strong voice in the evolution of products.
3. Develop online and offline sales processes that support customer needs.
4. Write Market Requirement Documentation for new products/services and systems to support them.
5. Collaborate on the development and management of product/services offerings that support the channel roadmap.
6. Align channel marketing communications strategies with overall brand strategy.
7. Evaluate product performance, including competitive and market analysis.
8. Stay informed of latest technologies and innovations in the industry, disseminate the information as needed and adjust product strategy appropriately.
9. Meet or exceed set goals.
10. Exemplify and live by the Company’s mission and core values.
11. Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
Qualifications, Training, and Experience: