JobZone Users, We Have Switched JobZone Platforms: DO NOT USE THIS PAGE TO POST JOBS
Please try logging in with the same email as you used with this system and reset your password. Email the above address if you have any issues.
|Pub Fulfillment/Inv Spec. Revised|
|Time to make your next career move? Looking for an organization with a mission you can get behind? Want to work on a great team? |
ASTD (American Society for Training & Development) is the world’s largest association dedicated to workplace learning and development professionals. ASTD’s members come from more than 100 countries and connect locally in 125 U.S. chapters and 20 International Partners. Members work in thousands of organizations of all sizes, in government, as independent consultants, and suppliers. We are currently seeking a Publications Fulfillment/Inventory Specialist in our Publications group.
This position will manage logistics for ASTD Press, which produces 20 books per year and ASTD Publications, which produces a monthly and a quarterly magazines.
Primary responsibilities include:
· Manage logistics and inventory for retail “pop up” bookstores at our conferences, four times per year.
· Fulfillment, distribution and invoicing for three magazines, books and other publications.
· Manage publication renewal campaigns for several publications, ensuring that subscriptions are renewed.
· Fulfill author requests, including executing copyright agreements and distributing complementary copies.
· Assist the production and editorial staff as needed
· Must be able to travel to conferences 4 times per year, one week each time.
· Business or other related Bachelors Degree
· Minimum of 3 years related experience
· Project management, customer service, and commitment to fully completing a task
ASTD provides an outstanding compensation and benefits package, Located within blocks of the King Street metro in Old Town, ASTD helps with transportation costs (parking is free).
We appreciate all of our applicants, but are unable to return phone calls and emails requesting details on the status of applications or the position. Applicants who bypass the recruitment process are not considered.
Committed to EOE/MF/D/V, ASTD encourages all qualified applicants to apply.
We lead the industry. And our industry changes the world. Apply today!