JobZone Users, We Have Switched JobZone Platforms: DO NOT USE THIS PAGE TO POST JOBS
Please try logging in with the same email as you used with this system and reset your password. Email the above address if you have any issues.
|Sr Kindle Evangelist|
|Amazon is looking for an experienced professional to work with authors, agents and publishers to facilitate and encourage title selection on Kindle, Amazon’s portable reader. Kindle Evangelists will be passionate advocates on behalf of customers educating, influencing and bringing together all the interested parties who can make more titles available on Kindle.|
- Generate grassroots support for Amazon’s Kindle among the author and agent community, educating through compelling presentations and product demonstrations.
- Facilitating and encouraging positive discussions between authors, agents and publishers for the purpose of driving the clearance of digital rights and settling of terms.
- Develop compelling solutions that are mutually beneficial for authors, publishers and Amazon, addressing the concerns of authors and agents enabling the expansion of Kindle title selection.
- Work with cross-functional teams across Amazon to develop and implement creative merchandising, incentive, and educational programs for participating authors and publishers.
- Develop key relationships and act as Amazon ambassadors within the publishing community and the digital content marketplace.
- Demonstrate Kindle to authors and agents to show them the benefits of making titles available as eBooks.
- Work with publishers on author-related questions about participating emerging markets.