JobZone Users, We Have Switched JobZone Platforms: DO NOT USE THIS PAGE TO POST JOBS
Please try logging in with the same email as you used with this system and reset your password. Email the above address if you have any issues.
|Sr. Business Development Manager, POD|
|Amazon's Enterprise Print on Demand (POD) team is hiring a Sr. Business Development Manager who will be responsible for negotiating large global deals with major book publishers as they add content selection to the POD platform. POD is a significant part of Amazon’s book fulfillment platform today and will be even more important in the future.|
The POD negotiation process is highly consultative and involves developing and managing long-term relationships with content providers, creating and delivering compelling presentations, analyzing data to uncover opportunities and create compelling value propositions, negotiating terms, developing detailed forecasts, reporting weekly progress and managing content through the Ingestion system.
This position requires a creative, entrepreneurial, analytical, sales-oriented person who enjoys pursuing large, complex deals, is self-motivated, and can keep momentum going throughout a long sales cycle. It requires someone with strong negotiation, analysis, and problem-solving skills. Candidates must feel equally comfortable with business executives and operations teams, communicating both one-on-one and presenting to groups. An ability to build, develop and manage a valuable deal pipeline is crucial. In addition to having excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong attention to detail, and good follow-through, the ideal candidate will be highly goal-oriented and focused on achieving ambitious targets. Requires some travel.
- Meet or exceed aggressive selection and revenue growth targets
- Manage negotiations and content delivery schedules with publishers and content providers.
- Uncover new POD opportunities with existing publishing partners.
- Identify new ways that POD can help publishers grow their business with Amazon and improve their supply chain efficiency
- Develop and deliver compelling sales presentations
- Engage internal business development team and senior management as appropriate to assist with deals.