JobZone Users, We Have Switched JobZone Platforms: DO NOT USE THIS PAGE TO POST JOBS
Please try logging in with the same email as you used with this system and reset your password. Email the above address if you have any issues.
|Executive Assistant, Amazon Publishing|
|New York, NY|
|Amazon's New York Publishing office is seeking an exceptionally bright, organized, and dynamic self-motivated individual for the role of Executive Assistant to support the Vice President of New York Publishing and other team members within the organization. |
This exciting role requires superior attention to detail, highly organized planning, and the ability to meet tight deadlines while juggling multiple critical requests. A high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information, and professionalism in dealing with senior professionals inside and outside the company is important. Sense of humor required. The successful candidate will possess the ability to complete high volumes of tasks and projects quickly with little to no guidance, and react with appropriate urgency to situations that require a quick turnaround.
Responsibilities for this position include:
- The ability to play a leadership role with the administrative support team, to think and plan ahead, delegate responsibilities appropriately, and manage time effectively.
- Proactively coordinate and engage with leadership in planning and organizing events, activities and calendars.
- Management of complex calendar and scheduling requirements
- Assisting with new hires
- Acting as a liaison for the VP's direct reports
- Acting as a liaison for office manger
- Driving key team activities (such as staff meeting agendas, all-hands meetings, supply ordering, etc.)
- Updating team organizational charts
- Manage group logistics
- Coordinating domestic and international travel
This position will work with other assistants throughout the rest of the company.