JobZone Users, We Have Switched JobZone Platforms: DO NOT USE THIS PAGE TO POST JOBS
Please try logging in with the same email as you used with this system and reset your password. Email the above address if you have any issues.
|Audio-Enhanced eBook Lead|
|Disney Publishing Worldwide|
|White Plains, NY 10601|
|The audio-enhanced eBook lead is a new position at Disney Publishing Worldwide. We are looking for a creative, audio-savvy individual to develop excellent storytelling experiences for our rapidly growing Disney and Marvel replica and original eBook list. |
The lead will create audio content derived from both, the U.S. vertical business (Disney Press and Marvel Press) and our licensed global publishing program.
The position reports to the Associate Publisher/Director, Creative Operations, Global Content.
• Audio content creation for our Disney and Marvel branded digital publishing program, with an emphasis on crafting our audio eBook list from scratch. Duties include list planning, P&L management, talent acquisition, directing and producing audio assets. Responsible for both, the creative and business aspects of the process.
• Collaborate with key stakeholders across DPW, including the eBook product development team, editorial, sales.
• Create quality audio-enhanced eBooks that are timed for The Walt Disney Company’s entertainment releases and franchise priorities. Audio-enhanced eBooks must be simultaneous with their print counterparts. Will collaborate with the digital managing editor to ensure timeliness.
• Interact with key constituents across The Walt Disney Company, including Character Voices and Walt Disney Records.
• Will interact with the localization manager, recommending audio-enhanced eBooks that will translate into several languages.
• Experience in creating quality audio assets for digital media, children’s entertainment, multimedia companies and/or physical audio. Brand/franchise experience a plus.
• Must be a detail oriented self-starter who is comfortable working in a large cross-collaborative organization.
• Knowledge of outside audio producers/developers and studios.
• P&L experience.
• Localization experience a plus.