JobZone Users, We Have Switched JobZone Platforms: DO NOT USE THIS PAGE TO POST JOBS
Please try logging in with the same email as you used with this system and reset your password. Email the above address if you have any issues.
|Territory Manager, Highlights Int'l|
|Highlights for Children|
|Columbus, OH preferred; other locations considered based on qualifications and experience.|
Highlights for Children, a family media brand that has been nurturing children with excellent, wholesome, and innovative products for more than 65 years, reaches over two million children every month throughout the world. Our wide variety of “Fun with a Purpose” magazines and books are dedicated to helping children become their best selves—creative, curious, caring, and confident.
Highlights International business unit is rapidly growing and responsible for bringing our wholesome products and brand into all languages and territories in the world outside of North America. This business unit is fast paced while balancing strategic needs to identify and work with the right Highlights brand partners globally.
Reporting to the VP International, as part of the International team, this role is responsible for driving licensing and distribution revenue growth for a specific defined territory. The role involves consultative selling and partnering, strategic marketing, entrepreneurial initiative, and a drive to succeed. This role will be our key liaison to represent Highlights to a large part of the world, promote our children’s brand overseas, and attend international trade shows. In addition, this role will network, recruit, negotiate with, and manage licensees, distributors, agents and other partners.
• Achieve annual sales quota for licensing and distribution business within defined territory.
• Develop and execute plans for maximizing licensing and distribution opportunities for our magazines, activity books and trade books within a defined territory.
• Promote the Highlights brand to overseas publishers and distributors, securing new relationships that boost exposure of our products in a scalable and profitable manner.
• Perform research and analysis to identify new opportunities for Highlights products overseas and devise strategies and tactics to develop them.
• Leverage sales tracking and collaboration technologies to maximize internal communication and effectiveness of customer outreach.
• Participate as a key team member of the International Organization, working independently and collaboratively to achieve results in keeping with the company’s mission and values.