JobZone Users, We Have Switched JobZone Platforms: DO NOT USE THIS PAGE TO POST JOBS
Please try logging in with the same email as you used with this system and reset your password. Email the above address if you have any issues.
|Public Relations Manager|
|New York, New York|
• You will be responsible for the presentation of our unique, prolific and highly successful publishing program to the media in the United States and Canada.
• You will develop PR campaigns which deliver maximum coverage across all media.
• You will produce press releases, liaise with authors, artists and editors and handle day to day inquires.
• You will help coordinate and manage book launches and signings at our four US based TASCHEN stores.
• You will maintain the media database, circulate press clippings and quotations and develop new partnerships with organizations and institutions.
• You will liaise both with the Sales Director at TASCHEN America and the Marketing Director.
• You will report to the Head of Communications in Germany on PR strategy and performance.
• You will be working out of our TASCHEN Store New York with regular travel to TASCHEN’s main US office in Los Angeles.
• You will be a natural enthusiast, self-motivated and possess the desire to succeed.
• You will have very good planning skills, a sound knowledge in the areas of art and media and an excellent writing style. You will demonstrate attention to detail.
• You will have strong contacts across all media—especially national magazines, The New York Times, Los Angeles Times and national broadcast.
• We expect you to be outgoing, assertive and able to relate to many different types of people with ease and confidence.
• An absolute belief in the brand value of TASCHEN is essential.