JobZone Users, We Have Switched JobZone Platforms: DO NOT USE THIS PAGE TO POST JOBS
Please try logging in with the same email as you used with this system and reset your password. Email the above address if you have any issues.
|Retail Account Manager - Seattle Based|
|Simon & Schuster|
|Reports to Director of Retail sales. As part of the retail field sales team, responsibilities include but are not limited to:|
* Selling of all Simon & Schuster adult, childrens, audio and distribution clients into independent retail stores within a defined Pacific Northwest / Seattle account base currently totalling 16 accounts and growing. Gross billing responsibility of $4 million + dollars
*Promote and market titles throughout territory striving for placement and promotion utilizing coop and stock offers
* Effectively communicate account and industry trends to corporate sales and marekting personnel through written call reports and participation in weekly conference calls and sales conferences
* Provide customer service to accounts by way of order entry, order tracking, coop claims, sample requests, credit issues
* Manage coop budgets, incentives and stock offers
* Represent S&S at regional trade shows
* Participate in seasonal title presentations meetings
* Ability to identify key S&S titles/lists curated for each account with an eye to growth and goal of growing S&S market share
* Analyze sales trends and identify reorder opportunities for both the frontlist and backlist.
This individual must possess • 3-5 years of prior sales experience •Exceptional interpersonal skills needed with the ability to effectively communicate with all levels of management • Strong ability to manage many projects simultaneously while attending to details and deadlines • Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Microsoft Word, Excel & PowerPoint • Show flexibility in learning new databases and how they interface with S&S systems. Forward thinking, energetic problem solver with focused relationship building skills. Active, passionate and dedicated reader.