|Ingram Content Group (ICG) is currently recruiting for a Senior Manager, Public Relations & Communications to join our marketing team in our LaVergne, TN headquarters. This role will manage the corporate communications strategy and team, including PR, corporate websites, social media and public speaking preparations. Responsibilities will also include managing the business and market insight activities, media buying, as well as developing key internal and external communications for the executive staff as needed.|
Essential job duties in this role include:
• Manages the PR and communications strategy, output and performance for ICG, ICG companies, brands, services and products.
• Delivers growth of key media relations critical to better positioning Ingram products and services to the industry and targeted market segments; sustaining the substantial media coverage growth, and delivering new strategies to increase and improve editorial coverage, mind share and awareness.
• Manages social media communications strategy for ICG, ensuring effective use of social media tools to better position and promote our services, and engage external audiences.
• Manages the ICG corporate website’s strategy and performance, ensuring use of the best content and SEO strategies to improve performance and traffic to the website.
• Secures and grows public speaking opportunities for ICG spokesmen. Delivers presentations for internal and external executive-level speaking events and meetings that are engaging, accurate, and reflect our business strategy.
• Supervises the centralized purchase of all print and online advertising across ICG to improve media relations and coverage.
• Manages all market research initiatives, including providing consistent ICG business statistics, market research projects and industry data, customer surveys, user groups,, and competitive analysis.
• Manages direct reports to ensure that share of responsibilities allocated is appropriate and deliverables are met, as well as monitors performance, providing regular feedback and clear measures of success.
Minimum Education and Experience required:
• Bachelor’s Degree in English, Communications or related field
• 7 years experience creating and supervising corporate communications at a management level
Additional Preferred Skills include:
• Master’s Degree
• Experience marketing a technology product
• Experience utilizing Social Media channels
• Strategic Marketing background
• Industry background in publishing, education or technology
Ingram Content Group Inc. is the world's largest and most trusted distributor of physical and digital content. Thousands of publishers, retailers, and libraries worldwide use our products and services to realize the full business potential of books, regardless of format. Ingram has earned its lead position and reputation by offering excellent service and creating innovative, integrated solutions. Our customers have access to best-of-class digital, audio, print, print-on-demand, inventory management, wholesale and full-service distribution programs.
We offer a compensation package that includes competitive base salary, incentive opportunities, and excellent comprehensive benefits offerings.