JobZone Users, We Have Switched JobZone Platforms: DO NOT USE THIS PAGE TO POST JOBS
Please try logging in with the same email as you used with this system and reset your password. Email the above address if you have any issues.
|Market Development Assistant|
|The Great Books Foundation|
|The Great Books Foundation, an independent non-profit educational organization, is seeking to fill a permanent, full-time position in Great Books Discussions, its adult program department. Responsibilities of the Market Development Specialist include:|
- Extending the use of Great Books Discussions publications and services into new areas.
- Maintaining and augmenting existing relationships with users of Great Books Discussions publications and services.
- Researching and identifying organizations for collaborative relationships with Great Books Discussions.
- Working with the Sales and Marketing and Training Departments, and other Foundation staff, to devise innovative and effective ways to promote the work of Great Books Discussions.
- Assisting the Director of Great Books Discussions with special marketing and outreach projects as needed.
Applicants must submit a current resume together with a statement of interest in this position. The statement should be no less than 500 words and include responses to the following questions: