JobZone Users, We Have Switched JobZone Platforms: DO NOT USE THIS PAGE TO POST JOBS
Please try logging in with the same email as you used with this system and reset your password. Email the above address if you have any issues.
|Director of Marketing|
|CCA and B, LLC|
|CCA and B, LLC, Home of The Elf on the Shelf®, is a family-owned Georgia-based publishing company. Starting from the ground up, the mother-daughter trio, consisting of Carol Aebersold, Chanda Bell, and Christa Pitts, has taken the publishing industry by storm – going from rejection letters to becoming a best-selling Christmas tradition that spread from word of mouth. Created in 2005, nothing has held back The Elf on the Shelf® from reaching its goal to bring the timeless Christmas story of how Santa knows who is naughty and nice into the homes of families around the world. In 2012, The Elf on the Shelf® joined the coveted line-up of the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade® as a giant helium balloon, and aired its Christmas special, An Elf’s Story™, for the second year in a row. With media hits including The Today Show, Good Morning America, The Talk, Fox and Friends, CNN Headline News, The New York Times, Washington Post, and the Atlantic Monthly, The Elf on the Shelf® has become a self-published phenomenon reaching #1 on the Wall Street Journal’s bestseller list for two consecutive years in a row. CCA and B offers competitive salary and benefits, and provides employees the opportunity to thrive in a family-friendly culture of excellence, integrity and respect. |
The Director of Marketing is responsible for the planning, development and execution of CCA and B, LLC’s marketing and communication function, including advertising, public relations, social media and special events. This position directs the efforts of the marketing staff and works closely with department heads across the Company to identify and implement marketing strategies and tactical action plans to support sales goals, brand development, and the continued welfare of the overall business.
The Director of Marketing is responsible for the execution of a broad range of activities that enhance the penetration and scope of the Elf on the Shelf brand. Because of the viral capacities of the platforms marketing manages, and the power of the brand for the millions who have embraced it, the stakes are high in every consumer interaction. The Director of Marketing is the gatekeeper of Christmas magic and must develop and possess a sufficient understanding of the brand voice and history, as well as the market demands of a Christmas season in order to be successful in this role.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: “Essential functions” are primary job duties that incumbents must be able to perform unassisted or with some reasonable accommodation made by the employer.
2. Manage and motivate marketing team; Supervise day-to-day performance and actively develop professional skills; Manage seasonal/temporary staff and interns;
3. Develop and maintain a production calendar for meeting strategic deadlines; Including the creation of assets, marketing materials, e-blasts, web copy, etc;
4. Act as key liaison with the Digital Team on all strategy and project execution related to digital marketing;
5. Develop and execute, with the Digital Team, an evolving three-year strategy for company’s digital marketing
6. Collaborate in development and execution of global strategy for the marketing and public relations programs of every CCA&B line, within the parameters of the company’s goals;
7. Coordinate media interest in the organization and ensure regular contact with target media, and appropriate response to media requests;
8. Ensure efficient integration of marketing initiatives, sales promotions, and strategic partnerships to achieve brand, product, and revenue goals;
9. Manage the creation of all marketing collateral and sales support tools;
10. Project and manage annual marketing budget;
11. Oversee and direct a variety of vendors, agencies, and freelance consultants; Evaluate performance and manage relationships;
12. Develop strategies and tactics for creating and utilizing fresh and dynamic content across platforms;
13. Develop and deliver presentations and strategies to the department and/or Company Executives;
14. Measure and report on marketing initiative/campaign results and outcomes;
15. Continually assess and identify areas for process / procedure improvements; and
16. Maintain knowledge of marketing trends, developments and best practices.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
1. 10+ years of experience in consumer marketing and/or creative environment; 7-10 years of experience in a marketing management capacity;
1. Bachelor’s degree in a related field is preferred.