JobZone Users, We Have Switched JobZone Platforms: DO NOT USE THIS PAGE TO POST JOBS
Please try logging in with the same email as you used with this system and reset your password. Email the above address if you have any issues.
|Marketing Manager, Cell Press|
|Cambridge, MA 02139|
|Cell Press, one of the world’s leading biomedical science publishing brands, seeks a dynamic, driven and highly organized Marketing Manager. Reporting to the Marketing Director, you will develop and execute marketing plans for the portfolio of high impact, renowned life science primary and review journal brands. The successful candidate will have experience in brand development, positioning and management, combined with a strong background in digital marketing (incl. SEO and SEM), social media, ROI analysis and measurement, as well as internal communication. |
Responsibilities will include the development and execution of marketing communication plans to meet challenging Cell Press strategic business objectives as the premium brand leader in its field. Those include growth of existing content brands, launching new journals, delivering new tools and services for researchers, and driving ongoing content innovation. A flexible team player, you will bring innovative thinking combined with the ability to build and maintain relationships across various functions both within Cell Press, and also the wider Elsevier organization. You will have a deep interest in understanding customer behavior and needs, a strong desire to experiment with digital marketing channels and online communities, together with a clear results focus. Experience of STM publishing is desirable.
3-5 years of experience in marketing with responsibility for driving end executing marketing/brand strategies and plans, measuring, analyzing and reporting success
- Experience in developing brand strategies for existing products and new launches
- Proven experience leveraging the latest digital marketing channels, SEO, and SEM
- Demonstrated expertise and proven results in Social Media strategy development
- Experience in designing, implementing and analyzing marketing test and control experiments
- Exceptional communication skills and experience of comfortably operating with data and insights
- Project and time management skills with an ability to set and maintain priorities in a multi-task environment
- Strong all round communicator, able to work across international borders, in teams and independently
- Excellent attitude and disposition; comfortable with ambiguity; bias for action; ability to smartly navigate organizations and build relationships