JobZone Users, We Have Switched JobZone Platforms: DO NOT USE THIS PAGE TO POST JOBS
Please try logging in with the same email as you used with this system and reset your password. Email the above address if you have any issues.
|Pacific Gateway Concessions|
|New York JFK International Airport|
|Pacific Gateway Concessions is currently searching for customer service oriented Booksellers to join our operation in JFK International Airport. If you like multi-tasking and hands-on experience in an airport environment, this might be perfect for you.|
To assist in operating a superior customer service oriented, efficient and well-merchandised bookstore that best serves the travelers’ needs, by helping customers locate books and offer information and advice about different books available.
• Greet every customer upon entering the store by smiling, saying hello and offering assistance in a friendly and helpful manner.
• Deal with inquiries and identify customer needs.
• Offer advice and recommend books, where appropriate.
• Use computer to identify and locate titles.
• Stock books and other merchandise.
• Deliver superior customer service in every area of the store. Assist customers as a top priority to all other activities.
• Provide fast and friendly service at the register.
• Interact with coworkers, management staff, vendors, customers in a friendly and helpful manner at all times.
• Participate in the daily operational activities of the store, as directed.
• Maintain a clean functioning work area.
• Maintain books in alphabetical order by author.
• Appreciation and love of books.
• Comfortable using a computer and cash register.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Good work ethics and positive attitude.
• Dress in accordance with the company dress code.
• Must be flexible, able to work nights, week-ends and holidays.