JobZone Users, We Have Switched JobZone Platforms: DO NOT USE THIS PAGE TO POST JOBS
Please try logging in with the same email as you used with this system and reset your password. Email the above address if you have any issues.
|BUSINESS/HIGHER-ED/TRADE SALES PT/FT|
|Rothstein Associates Inc.|
|Work from your home office. We are headquartered in northern Fairfield County, Connecticut, and you can expect to be on-site at least 2 or 3 days/month.|
|Rothstein Publishing is looking for a SALES PROFESSIONAL: BASE + COMMISSION + BONUS (Contract/Flexible PT/FT)|
Use your experience in sales and the book business – and your ability to work independently – to grow new trade, association, bookstore, conference and higher education accounts for our unique business, professional, and trade books; eBooks; content licensing; and international rights.
Sell into high-value, under-published niche markets. Most of our books – written by world-respected experts – have little or no meaningful competition, an enviable sales perspective.
Create your own department. Write your own job description. Work closely with our Editorial and Marketing teams and with our remarkable authors to craft and enhance our product lines to maximize sales potential – where you see revenue-generating opportunities, you will get to call the shots. We are not looking for a passive follower!
Earn the compensation you deserve. Contract-based 1099 compensation, not salaried employment; no employee benefits. You will receive a base plus open-ended commission, working closely with top management to develop sales targets. Our compensation strategy is very simple: you make the cash register go “ka-ching” and you get to reap the rewards as we grow together! Bonuses for exceptional results. Grow our bottom line and you will be happy with yours!
Manage your flexible schedule. Part-time or full-time, we’re flexible.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent and at least five years of experience in B2B sales and publishing. Experience with business books a major plus.
• Self-starter with high energy and motivation. Demonstrated ability to work autonomously with little day-to-day supervision.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills – interpersonal and negotiation skills – organizational and time management skills – social media skills – and technology skills.
• Experience with sales techniques related to customer segments, such as associations, universities, and corporations.
• Available to travel to Brookfield, CT, headquarters at least 2-3 days a month.
We are looking for someone who can work with unique, top-quality titles and sell thousands of copies a month. Are you that person?