JobZone Users, We Have Switched JobZone Platforms: DO NOT USE THIS PAGE TO POST JOBS
Please try logging in with the same email as you used with this system and reset your password. Email the above address if you have any issues.
|Senior Marketing Manager|
|Ingram Content Group|
|La Vergne, TN|
|Ingram Content Group is the largest and most influential company you may not know. We are the engine and innovation behind books and ebooks, connecting publishers to retailers, libraries, educators and consumers around the world. We are currently recruiting for a Senior Marketing Manager to lead the execution of creative and aggressive marketing programs that will secure our top position in the industry and accelerate our market share growth. The person we are looking for must have experience managing a wide range of services and products, targeting very unique segments using powerful multimedia programs to support ambitious business growth objectives. We are looking for someone who can lead, prioritize and drive the execution of marketing plans, as well as supervise and support a very talented and growing team of marketing managers located in the US and UK. The ideal candidate is a creative, proactive and results-driven person with solid business acumen and strategic marketing skills, a problem solver and excellent communicator.|
Essential job duties in this role include:
• Leads, develops and executes global marketing strategies that support business objectives, improve competitive positioning, market share, lead generation, conversion, participation, awareness, sales and/or revenue.
• Supervises the execution of large-scale marketing plans using traditional and new media, including online environments, SEO/SEM, social media, trade shows, webinars, promotions, collateral, e-com, DM, presentations, video, tutorials and advertising.
• Supervises the marketing team (7) in the US and UK and the timely execution of quality deliverables.
• Key liaison to every B2B line of business in the company. Must have excellent internal communication and reporting skills.
• Responsible for the development and adherence of international marketing budgets, execution of high performance activities and tangible ROI.
Minimum Education and Experience required:
Additional Preferred Skills include:
If you are reading a book, Ingram is probably behind it.