JobZone Users, We Have Switched JobZone Platforms: DO NOT USE THIS PAGE TO POST JOBS
Please try logging in with the same email as you used with this system and reset your password. Email the above address if you have any issues.
|Online Marketing Manager|
|Ingram Content Group|
|La Vergne, TN|
|Ingram Content Group is the largest and most influential company you may not know. We are the engine and innovation behind books and ebooks, connecting publishers to retailers, libraries, educators and consumers around the world.|
We are currently recruiting for an Online Marketing Manager to execute creative marketing programs that will secure and expand our top position in the industry. The person we are looking will be responsible for engaging customers through online and eMarketing channels, conversion-driven marketing including, but not limited to Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Search Engine Marketing (SEM), online affiliates, mobile, display marketing social networking and emerging online channels. Executing online strategy and plan, making sure all marketing channels are working cohesively for regular, targeted engagement of customer groups, successful generation of leads and conversions, and regular improvement of marketing program metrics. Working with other marketing, design, IT and PR roles within ICG to ensure effective development and implementation of initiatives.
• Develops and implements content and key word strategies to support SEO and SEM marketing plans and campaigns
• Works with stakeholders to develop and implement online marketing strategies and campaigns, aligning online activities with broader campaign initiatives.
• Helps translate ICG’s unique selling propositions into effective online marketing activities.
• Generates actionable observations, insights, conclusions and recommendations from data to drive site improvements and optimize business performance
• Manages strategy, execution, vendor relationships and budget for AdWords / PPC campaigns
• Establishes benchmark metrics and best practices; regularly reporting metrics and recommendations to business unit owners and product marketing teams.
• Provides SEO expertise for keyword research, reporting, linking campaigns, conversion goals, on-page optimization, social media, local search, image and video optimization, digital asset optimization, and mobile search for clients of easy to average difficulty.
• Advises marketing stakeholders on media spend and search against performance metrics to optimize results.
• Builds and executes on a content-based online media strategy. Works with the organization to ensure content is written and positioned for the appropriate channels.
• Monitor trends on best practices and techniques and identifies and evaluates new opportunities and technologies while proactively researching issues and formulating solutions.
• Ensures consistency in company positioning and representation of the brand on social networking sites.
• Provides insight and guidance on buyer-centric Web site navigation to grow traffic and leads coming into the business.
Minimum Education and Experience required:
• Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications, or related field.
• 5 years marketing experience with vast majority of that managing, online and digital marketing and analytics
For more information about Ingram Content Group, or to view the full job description and apply online, please visit our website at www.ingramcontent.com