JobZone Users, We Have Switched JobZone Platforms: DO NOT USE THIS PAGE TO POST JOBS
Please try logging in with the same email as you used with this system and reset your password. Email the above address if you have any issues.
|Community Development Manager|
The Community Development Manager builds awareness, loyalty, and use of Fortress Press products by engaging and/or gathering vibrant communities and user groups around Fortress Press products through networking, social media, email, and print tactics.
KEY RESULT AREAS
1. The Community Development Manager “shares-out,” as a product evangelizer, information relevant to communities and user groups.
• Shares topical information that drive community awareness, engagement, and loyalty
2. The Community Development Manager “shares-in,” as community advocate, information relevant to Fortress Press and the product category.
• Shares market intelligence and trends
3. Connects with and builds relationships within audience networks and among audience leaders.
A. Reports to: Fortress Press Sales and Marketing Director
The Community Development Manager will demonstrate commitment to the vision and values of Augsburg Fortress and Fortress Press.
Desired education and experience:
The Community Development Manager will possess most or all of the following desired education and experience:
• B.A. degree or higher in marketing, English, theology, biblical studies, Christian history or related field.