JobZone Users, We Have Switched JobZone Platforms: DO NOT USE THIS PAGE TO POST JOBS
Please try logging in with the same email as you used with this system and reset your password. Email the above address if you have any issues.
|San Rafael, CA|
|Insight Editions is hiring a Sales Associate who is eager to undertake the sales and work the extensive backlist across all three imprints. Responsibilities include promoting front and backlist titles, Opening new accounts, maintaining a sales database, creating materials and presentations, managing information flow, material requests, and attending trade shows when required. This is a multi-faceted job in a small-publishing environment within a rapidly growing company. Flexibility, strong organizational skills, a self-starting work ethic, and problem solving skills are a must.|
Core Job Responsibilities:
• Manage and develop direct retail accounts.
• Manage and develop specialty accounts.
• Research new accounts.
• Work with all departments to develop sales and marketing programs across all imprints.
• Work within file maker to keep accounts updated.
• Work with Sales Assistant to manage customer service.
• Participate in the bi-weekly sales meeting to create sales strategies.
• Work with operations and Sales Assistant to fulfill all in-house orders.
• Manage Remainder and Hurts sales with Sales and Marketing Director.
• Attend Trade shows as required.
• Assist special sales commission representatives when required.
• Manage and develop backlist promotions.
• Work to achieve personal goals as determined by sales and marketing director.
• BA/BS preferred