- Berenstain Bears Get a New Faith-Based Series
“I am thrilled to be launching this new Berenstain Bears faith-based series with Random House, the original home of my family’s family of bears,” Michael Berenstain said in a statement.
- What's Selling at Bear Pond Books
\tJane Knight, children’s book buyer at Bear Pond Books in Montpelier, Vt., sends word of several books that she’s especially pleased to be selling this season.
- Sleeping Bear Press Sells Mapping Line
"It was really a sideline for us," Sleeping Bear president Brian Lewis explained.
- Sleeping Bear Press Moves in New Directions
This isn’t the first time Sleeping Bear has published a YA novel.
- Cherry Lake Acquires Sleeping Bear Press
-based educational publisher, has acquired Sleeping Bear Press from Gale, a Cengage Learning company.
- Ten Years of Children's Books at Sleeping Bear
Wargin and van Frankenhuyzen will celebrate Legend of Sleeping Bear’s reissue on July 5, with a reading and signing at Sleeping Bear Dunes National Park.
- Henry Bear's Park Adds Third Store
\tTwenty-six year-old Henry Bear's Park in Cambridge and Newton Centre, Mass., just added store number three in Arlington.
- Four Questions for 'The Bear' Editor Sarah Murphy
That being said, we have actually sold more copies of The Bear than Canada or the U.K.
- BookExpo 2018: Happy Anniversary, Sleeping Bear Press!
., a cake topped with 20 candles—one for each year of the company’s life—will light up the booth where Sleeping Bear Press is celebrating two decades of children’s publishing.
- Cirobe Bullish, Despite Bear Market
It was the best of times, it was the worst of times at the Cirobe (Chicago International Remainder and Overstock Book Exposition) October 24—26.
- Prepub Buzz: Two Regions Pursue 'The Bear'
Martin's Press is discovering in its sell-in of Jim Dent'sThe Junction Boys: How Ten Days in Hell with Bear Bryant Forged a Championship Team at Texas A&M.
- Macmillan Gets Set to Celebrate as 'Brown Bear' Turns 50
Next year marks the 50th anniversary of Brown Bear, Brown Bear, What Do You See?
- Ed Young Picture Book Introduces Fictional Bear with Very Real Roots
Guiberson, who had researched polar bears extensively to write Ice Bears, a 2008 Holt release, “jumped at the chance” to write Moon Bear.
- Zonderkidz's Berenstain Bears Line Sells Five Million Copies
“I couldn’t wish for a better outcome,” she told PW.There are 75 unique titles in the brand, including The Berenstain Bears and the Golden Rule, The Berenstain Bears Say Their Prayers, The Berenstain Bears and the Easter Story, and the recently released The Berenstain Bears11/17/2015
- Berenstain Bears Join Sourcebooks' Put Me In The Story Platform
\tSourcebooks will release The Berenstain Bears’ Home Sweet Tree on the Put Me in the Story platform first to be followed by The Berenstain Bears’ Pet Show and The Berenstain Bears and the Talent Show.