- BEA 2014: Kudos on Hand-selling Favorites
Like Daywalt, Minneapolis resident DiCamillo is humbled to receive an award associated with White, calling him her hero and declaring, “To think that his name will appear on something that I wrote, and to think that independent booksellers are the ones who put his name there, matters to me more
- Online Promotion Has Fans Seeing 'Red'
\tRed Hat is a companion to 2011’s Red Sled, in which a light-fingered bear takes off with the snow vehicle of the title, and accumulates other forest creatures along the way.
- This Week in Apps: October 28, 2011
Finally, Elmer and the Lost Teddy lets players follow Elmer's rescue of Baby Elephant's lost teddy bear before bed.
- Hot Off the Presses: Week of December 7, 2015
Bear and the rabbit he met in picture book Bear in Love (2012) are now the best of friends, exploring the woods together and apart.
- What's Selling at the Bookloft
A girl finds a note tucked into a carousel polar bear, instructing her to bring balloons.
- New Kids' and YA Books: Week of February 25, 2019
Here we round up new and forthcoming children’s titles, including a picture book about harried bears, a picture book about a daughter’s love for her mother, a YA novel about estranged sisters, and a picture book retelling of a Yiddish folktale.In a Minute, Mama Bear by Rachel Brigh
- New Kids' and YA Books: Week of November 2, 2020
In this picture book, a big brown bear learns how to hide.
- Springtime for Sports Medicine
"Dave Janda has more passion—and in this case it's for preventing sports injuries—than anyone I've ever met," said Sleeping Bear publisher Brian Lewis.
- Why I Write...Elizabeth Marshall Thomas
A bear is often seen in our vicinity and I wonder if he's near.
- Amazon Adds Comics, Graphic Novel Imprint
Its first release is of Symposium #1, the first original Foreworld comic from the series created by Stephenson, Greg Bear, Mark Teppo, Nicole Galland, Erik Bear, Joseph Brassey and Cooper Moo.
- Rabbit hOle Weathers Pandemic by Building Staff, Exhibits
It’s a seven-foot tall bear and you open his stomach.
- Book Deals: Week of May 4, 2020
The publisher said Sleeping Bear follows a former Army Ranger who flees to Alaska when the death of her husband makes her “a pawn in a perilous game with Russia.”
- New Kids’ and YA Books: Week of August 21, 2017
In this remix, Brett (Gingerbread Christmas) sets “Goldilocks and the Three Bears” under the sea.
- Modiano’s Nobel Win Is a Boon to David R. Godine
In addition, DRG got a boost from older titles, such as Giorgio De Santillana and Hertha Von Dechend’s Hamlet’s Mill and Marian Engel’s Bear.
- This Week in Apps: February 10, 2012
Also this week is a polar bear snow day adventure, The Snow Ball, designed for preschoolers and early readers.