- PW: Hip Hip Pooh-ray! Beloved Bear Can Stay
The stuffed bear that inspired British author A.A.
- Canadian Dollar Is Up: Who Bears the Burden?
Canadian booksellers and publishers are at odds over who carries the fiscal responsibility for dealing with the effects of the rising Canadian dollar, which has gained more than 40% against the U.S. dollar since January 2002.
- Bear Attack Forces Author to Reexamine Masculinity in New Memoir
The bear stopped her attack and I was saved both physically and spiritually.How did the experience change you?
- Children's Books for Fall, Ragged Bears - Running Press Kids
Butcher; and Nursery Rhymes (0-307-10428-1) by Butcher are books starring the Precious Moments characters. (2-5) The Lonesome Polar Bear ($13.95, 0-375-82410-3) by Jane Cabrera.
- Children's Books for Spring 2006: Henry Holt to Modern/Honey Bear Books
After a tumble out of bed, a teddy bear finds his way back into his owner's arms. (2-6) Below ($16.95) by Nina Crews.
- Children's Books in China 2018: Survival in China: The Bear Grylls (Middle-Grade) Story
Naturally, we have been approached by many Chinese publishers who want to publish Bear.
- With Harvey Bearing Down, Houston Booksellers Try to Help...and Remain Open
With Houston residents continuing to monitor the rain and rising floodwaters unleashed by Hurricane Harvey, booksellers in the city are working to reassert some semblance of normalcy.On Monday, Murder by the Book in the West University neighborhood re-opened for business after having been closed for the Hurrica
- A Web-Exclusive Q & A Brian Steidle Bears Witness Two Ways
\tA former US Marine, Brian Steidle was hired by the African Union to document the genocide in Darfur.
- Children's Bookshelf Talks with Eric Carle
(1992) and Panda Bear, Panda Bear, What Do You See?
- This Week in Children's Apps: June 14, 2012
This week in children's apps features the Berenstain Bears at the spelling bee, with Sister Bear and Papa Bear practicing every day for the big event.
- This Week in Children's Apps: September 19, 2013
\t \t \tTitle: The Berenstain Bears Collection #1 \t \tPublisher: Oceanhouse Media \t \tRelease Date: Aug 27, 2013 \t \tPrice: $10.99 \t \tBackground: Dive into six Berenstain Bears interactive storybook
- Obituary: Else Holmelund Minarik
and went on to collaborate on several more Little Bear titles, including Little Bear’s Visit, which was a Caldecott Honor book in 1962.Minarik eventually wrote more than 40 children’s books, the most recent being Little Bear and the Marco Polo, illustrated by Dorothy Doubleday, which
- Obituary: Jan Berenstain
Jan Berenstain, co-creator of the Berenstain Bears series, died on February 24 at the age of 88, after a stroke.
- This Week in Apps: August 5, 2011
This week in apps features the first in the line of Berenstain Bears apps: a story about the battle over bedtime between the adult bears and the children bears.
- This Week in Children's Apps: August 4, 2011
This week in children's apps features the first in the line of Berenstain Bears apps: a story about the battle over bedtime between the adult bears and the children bears.