Agent: Charlie Olsen, InkWell Management (Sept.)
- The Darkest Hour
Agent: Jim McCarthy, Dystel & Goderich Literary Management.
- Bound Beneath His Pain
Agent: Jessica Alvarez, Bookends.
Illustrator’s agent: Lori Nowicki, Painted Words.
- DEATH OF A THOUSAND CUTS
Agent, Deborah Schneider at Gelfman Schneider Literary Agents, Inc.
- Trouble Walks in
Agent: Jeanne Forte Dube, Forte Associates.
- Peep and Egg: I'm Not Hatching
Author’s agent: Erzsi Deàk, Hen & Ink Literary Studio.
- What Are You Glad About? What Are You Mad About?: Poems for When a Person Needs a Poem
Author’s agent: Mickey Choate, Choate Agency.
- The Infidel Stain
Agent: Bill Hamilton, A.M.
- Baby Wren and the Great Gift
Author’s agent: Elizabeth Harding, Curtis Brown.
- The Taxidermist's Daughter
Agent: Araminta Whitley, LAW Literary Agents (U.K.).
- Hensel and Gretel: Ninja Chicks
Illustrator’s agent: Jodi Reamer, Writers House.
- Look Out for the Fitzgerald-Trouts
Author’s agent: Jackie Kaiser, Westwood Creative Artists.
- Phantom Terror: Political Paranoia and the Creation of the Modern State, 1789-1848
Instead, as Zamoyski (Warsaw 1920) reveals in this meticulous, thorough account, the revolution’s devolution into a bloodbath and the subsequent rise and fall of Corsican upstart Napoleon created paranoia among monarchs, leading to the evolution of narrowly focused police and agents provocateurs (who b
- Hands Say Love
Illustrator's agent: Holly McGhee, Pippin Properties.