- Literary Agents: How to Get and Work with the Right One for You
Larsen is a San Francisco agent.
- AGENTS OF ATROCITY: Leaders, Followers, and the Violations of Human Rights in Civil War
The English civil war was comparatively free of atrocities; the most influential principal, Oliver Cromwell, was relatively tolerant and kept his agents, the New Model Army, under rigid discipline.
- How to Navigate a Changing Business? Children's Agents Shed Some Light
“It’s an agent’s job to notice the changes in the business,” she said.
- Mid-Six Figure Deal for FBI Agent Tell-All
\t\tPocket editorial director Emily Bestler and senior editor Gary Goldstein were the winners in agent Todd Shuster's auction for the tentatively titled No Heroes, a first-person account by a high-ranking FBI agent about domestic terrorism that will be
- SPECIAL AGENT: My Life on the Front Lines As a Woman in the FBI
Her initiation in 1980 at the Quantico training academy was a grueling process of "flush out the weak," at a time when the old guard—and even many younger agents—remained openly hostile to the notion of female agents.
- Time Traders II: The Defiant Agents & Key Out of Time
This omnibus-volume reprint of two Norton novellas, The Defiant Agents (1962) and Key Out of Time (1963), showcases the science fiction grand master's stylish way with a space-time adventure yarn.
- Code Master: Secret Agent! [With Cards and Mirrors and Mission Packet Puzzles]
Code Master: Secret Agent!
- Secret Agent: The True Story of the Covert War Against Hitler
With James Bondesque devices, disguise and sabotage, secret agents became Britain's weapon against Germany after Britain's troops were forced off the continent.
- Julie Just Moves to Agent Side, Joins Janklow & Nesbit
Julie Just has joined Janklow & Nesbit as an agent.
- The Last Undercover: The True Story of an FBI Agent’s Dangerous Dance with Evil
There have been many books concerning FBI undercover agents on perilous assignments, but this one by a veteran FBI agent goes most of them one better with his full-tilt voyages into the darkest fringes of society.
- Lola's Super Club #1: My Dad Is a Super Secret Agent
Agent: Travis Pennington, the Knight Agency.
- Zigzag: The Incredible Wartime Exploits of Double Agent Eddie Chapman
There are legitimate questions as to the enigmatic Chapman's motivation, but Booth, who collaborated with Chapman's widow, Betty, invariably sides with the double agent against his critics.
- Judas Horse: An FBI Special Agent Ana Grey Mystery
After training at the FBI’s undercover school, Ana uses an alias to penetrate the group, which includes a former FBI agent gone bad, Dan Stone.
- The Nazi Spy Ring in America: Hitler's Agents, the Fbi, and the Case That Stirred the Nation
One such message, intercepted in 1938 and decoded by British agents, outlined a plan to steal America’s east coast defense plans.
- I Am a Secret Service Agent: My Life Spent Protecting the President
Later chapters cover the daily lives of agents, the Secret Service today, and Emmett’s move to the CIA in 2004.