- An Agent's Healthy Talk: PW Talks with Yfat Reiss Gendell
You have experience with this category as both an author and as an agent.
- Drug Agent USA: An Inside Look at the War Against Drugs
Crowley, a 15-year veteran of the Drug Enforcement Administration, and Radford ( Trooper ), here tell all-too-familiar drug stories of buy-and-bust operations and stings in which narcotics agents pose as sellers.
- The Women Who Lived for Danger: The Agents of the Special Operations Executive
During World War II, these women operated as intelligence agents, clandestine radio operators and German saboteurs for the SOE--an organization created to wreak havoc behind German lines.
- THE WAY OF THE WISEGUY: True Stories from the FBI's Most Famous Undercover Agent
Agent, Frank Weimann.
- Treason: How a Russian Spy Led an American Journalist to A U.S. Double Agent
Unhappy with the corrupt Soviet regime, he agreed to become a double agent after being approached by an American operative.
- Red Sofa Literary Principal Threatens to Sue Other Agents, Author
The two agents are Beth Phelan of Gallt and Zacker (the email was cc’ed to that agency’s two principals) and Kelly Van Sant, who until two weeks ago worked for Red Sofa.
- Swamped by Offers, Self-Pubbed YA Author Gets Agent and More
Previously unrepresented, Geragotelis has now signed with a literary agent and a foreign rights agent and is sorting through an avalanche of proposals and related offers for Life’s a Witch and other projects.
- Case by Case: A U.S. Army Counterintelligence Agent in World War II
Melchior's WW II adventures as an Army counterintelligence agent in the European Theater of Operations included escorting a defecting German scientist through the lines and capturing a Nazi general.
- The Spy Wore Red: My Adventures as as Undercover Agent in World War II
The adventurous spirit of Brooklyn-born Aline Griffith led to a danger- and glamor-filled career as an agent for the Office of Strategic Services in WW II Madrid where, as a member of international high society, she infiltrated a German spy network that threatened Allied invasion plans.
- The Agent: My 40-Year Career Making Deals and Changing the Game
In the preface, sports agent Steinberg watches two of his clients, Warren Moon and Troy Aikman, get inducted into the Pro Football Hall of Fame.
- NYRF Panel Helps Children's Authors and Agents Navigate New Hollywood
In this booming marketplace, agents are wary, and are working hard to protect sub rights related to a literary property.
- Three Agents Resign After Red Sofa Literary Owner's Tweet
Paul–based literary agent’s tweet ended up gutting the boutique agency she owns.Three agents affiliated with Red Sofa Literary tweeted this past weekend that they have resigned in response to owner Dawn Frederick’s tweet, leaving one subsidiary rights executive besides Frederick still employed there.
- Rubin Pfeffer Adds a New Cap: Solo Literary Agent
He compares being an agent to being an obstetrician.
- Breaking and Entering: A Manual for the Working Actor: From Auditions to Agents to a Career
Carlson, an accomplished manager and talent agent for a number of successful actors, explains the critical choices and challenges of the drama student seeking a career in his new guide.
- The Social Agent: A True Intrigue of Sex, Spies, and Heartbreak Behind the Iron Curtain
One of the most fascinating characters is double agent Jiri Mucha, the flamboyant son of famed art nouveau painter Alphonse Mucha, who is at the core of the narrative.