- Job Moves: January 12, 2011
She was most recently an agent at Zachary Shuster Harmsworth, in their Boston office.
- Job Moves: July 8, 2013
\tEmma Parry has joined Janklow & Nesbit as an agent.
- Job Moves: November 5, 2013
She was previously an agent at the L.
- Blood Retribution
Agent, Elaine Koster. .
- Job Moves: September 13, 2010
Seth Fishman has joined The Gernert Company as an agent.
- Job Moves: February 12, 2013
\t \tRebecca Strauss has joined DeFiore and Company as an agent.
- The Emotional Cost of the Book Deal
The second agent represented two of my friends.
- New Macmillan Contract Latest Wrinkle in Pricing Conundrum
Some agents and publishers advocate delaying the release of e-book editions in order to preserve publishers' hardcover business.
- Book Deals: Week of July 18, 2016
Wendy Lefkon and Alexis Banyon at Disney brokered the agreement with agent Emily van Beek at Folio Jr.
- Rebecca Stead Joins New Literary Agency
“In so many ways, being a literary agent is an irresistible job to me.
- All Eyes on Amazon Publishing
One agent said he would be particularly leery about taking a big author to Amazon.
- Why All the Fuss About Kindle 2 Text-to-Speech Rights?
Other agents were less skeptical.
- Reading Beyond Neurodivergent Stereotypes
Other neurodivergent writers may not be lucky enough to have agents who are neurodivergent, as my agent is—agents who will go to bat without hesitation when their clients get ableist rejections, even though doing so might impact their own careers.
- What's Ahead for Random House?
One agent would love to see the “nepotistic buy”—which he described as “buying something just to stay on the happy list of a big agent”—fall by the wayside.
- Connections, Chance, and Content Deck the Halls
It was empowering for me as a young person in the agenting business to see not only that agents still matter but so do their well-honed, traditional methods of doing business.