- Short Takes
She bought world rights in the untitled book from agent Melanie Jackson and will publish in 2003 after Coll, who has won a Pulitzer for his reporting, returns to the region for further research....
- Folio Unveils Children's Book Division
With Emily there and with Molly being promoted to an agent, it was not an opportunity to be passed up.”
- Perseus Partnering with Lit Agencies for E-books
“It’s critical to us have agents serve as aggregators and to interact with us in the publishing process,” Steinberger said, adding that agreements are between Perseus, the agent and the author.
- THE PEREGRINE SPY
Agent, Carl Brandt at Brandt & Hochman Literary Agents Inc .
- Playing Dead: A Hollywood Mystery
Agent, Barbara Lowenstein.
- QUANTICO RULES
Readers will be clamoring for more from Agent Puller Monk.
- Without Mercy
Charles Ferguson and his right-hand agent, former IRA enforcer Sean Dillon, left off, three weeks after a shootout killed Russian billionaire Josef Belov and his agents Yuri Ashimov and Maj.
- Reverberations Continue in Donadio Embezzlement Scandal
An agent’s first responsibility is a fiduciary one.
- Digital Book World: Consumers, Data and Analytics in the Digital Book Era
"The author is,” said agent Ginger Clark, who noted that AAR ethical guidelines for agents in these situations dictate that, “agents keep client interests at the forefront, not your own.”
- The Last Family
A killer stalks DEA agents.
- Natural Solutions to Pcos: How to Eliminate Your Symptoms and Boost Your Fertility
Agent: Clare Hulton, Clare Hulton Literary Agency.
- Conflicting with Two Religious Holidays, Bologna 2013 Scheduling Raises Eyebrows
\t \tAnother agent, who also asked her name be witheld, said she assumes that the scheduling will affect a number of New York agents and editors.
- Deals: Week of 11/22/10
Brown closed the deal without an agent.
- Agencies Deepen Commitment to Publicity
Weisbach said Cox will, like Strong, be working as both agent and publicist.
- ACFW 2018 Sharpens Focus on Author Training and Support
“It’s the beginning of a relationship, either between an author and editor or an author and an agent—and authors can understand just how far they have to go to get a contract.”Publishers and agents also use the conference as a place to hold meetings, network, scout new talent, and