- The Sweetest Charade
Delysia’s formidable agent convinces the pair to spin this misconception to benefit them both with a glamorous train trip down the East Coast for them and a group of influencers.
- Ciao, Sandro!
Illustrator’s agent: Kirsten Hall, Catbird Agency.
- Four Questions for Joanna Cotler
As my pile of paintings began to grow, I decided I wanted to do a wordless dog book, but when I showed that to my agent, Elena Giovinazzo at Pippin Properties, she told me that I needed to find the story I wanted to tell.
- Licensing Hotline: April 2021
Jokar Brings Meoshi World Publishing to the AmericasJon Rosenberg, president of Jokar Productions, has been retained as the agent representing Korean property Meoshi World for publishing and stationery in the Americas.
- Near You
Agent: Karen Solem, Spencerhill Assoc.
- You're Leaving When?: Adventures in Downward Mobility
Agent: Lynn Johnston.
- The Fiancee
Agent: Sandra Dijkstra, Sandra Dijkstra & Assoc.
- New Women in the Old West: From Settlers to Suffragists, an Untold American Story
Agent: Kristine Dahl, ICM Partners.
- The Second Blind Son
Agent: Jane Dystel, Dystel, Goderich & Bourret.
- Fair Pay: How to Get a Raise, Close the Wage Gap, and Build Stronger Businesses
Agent: Laurie Abkemeier, DeFiore & Co.
- Assassin's Orbit
Agent: Hannah Bowman, Liza Dawson Assoc.
- The Cot in the Living Room
Illustrator’s agent: Gail Gaynin, Morgan Gaynin.
- The Devil and the Heiress
Agent: Nicole Resciniti, the Seymour Agency.
- The Orphans of Davenport: Eugenics, the Great Depression, and the War Over Children's Intelligence
Agent: Ayesha Pande, Pande Literary.
- Emotional Robots: A Question of Existence
Agent: Richard Abate, 3 Arts Entertainment.